Undetectable?

idennek

Undetectable?

Post by idennek »

How sure are you that the bot is undetectable?
What is done to make sure it is undetectable?
travinplayer

Re: Undetectable?

Post by travinplayer »

Lol, 1 year played with bot and only 1 time i get bans. Beatifully bot, working great !
t4 version, t5 i dont play.
idennek

Post by idennek »

Lol, admins not reacting, but removing my post that I've been banned on multiple accounts...
I made the bots play 1 hour and then have 3 hour rest, continuously.... So playing less than adviced and still getting banned.. Good job!
travinplayer

Post by travinplayer »

dont play like a bot, play like human with bot :) Bot is good dual, you cant leave just bot alone playing game.

Of course they reacting becouse you write so negative (maybe multiple accounts i dont care) but they got money for this and you try kill they business :P :) You will not got bans with bot anywhere if you use bot right. It means dont leave bot alone long time playing game. Bot its only good dual.

Travian have stupid rules "no bot" , becouse 1 account can be 5 player who spend gold lot and account running 247 ..if you dont have dual how fuck you can fight with them ? They made big hammers and ride lot , of course they are better player than anyone else. I dont never found good duals so i buy bot and using it like "dual" :) No fight with dual bot doing just what i want , perfetc dual :)))) Just remember multihunter see your ip adress, use proxy, vpn or something. Then looks like account plays 2-3 different players 247. Shotdown bot , and play yourself . Then stop playing , start bot again. Use proxy always. Simple.

I think travian coders read all bot forums and try found way how detective new bots always but i am happy bot makers doing same and found always way how they keep bot invisible. Travian is not fair game for everyone. Best way if every account can be only 1 player maybe then it is fair but not like this every account can be 2-6 players its not fair anymore. Thats the reason why i use bot.
travinplayer

Post by travinplayer »

And always betters players have multiaccounts what they making lot defftroops. They too using proxy always logg in deff accounts. They not get bans never but if you use 1 account with bot , you get bans ... fair ? :D Good off account where is 5 different player, everyone have "second accound" where they making defftroops with proxy. It means about at least 6 account and lot troops. Then you are big criminal if you use bot lol :D