Bug!

gilorreia

Bug!

Post by gilorreia »

Hello! My computer stay on 24h/7d, but the bot dont work together. Sometimes it stopped for an error that close it and for my bad luck always happens when I'm away from the computer. Can u say why? What could close it? It's happening 1x for day.
travinplayer

Re: Bug!

Post by travinplayer »

i have same, once or twice / day ,bot goes "white screen" and then i must only start bot again. Middle night usually and morning i look bot , shit :D again :D But i maybe feel last few updating with t4 bot goes little slower and slower and "white screen" come more times or then bot just lag:gin.
Usually bot working great, really good.
gilorreia

Post by gilorreia »

Vlad? Can u help me? I'm so disappointed. I did not pay $ 8 to have a bot with this bug.
travinplayer

Post by travinplayer »

you too, just wait they do what they can and have time. I paid all year and always they are answered everything what im asking email. They have maybe something real life also.. not just only non legal bot working.
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

I can not fix this bug, because on all my computers all work without any errors
You can send to me your bot folder, I will run bot on my computer
If bot will crash, I will have ability to find error in debuger
If bot will not crash, this is not a bug in the bot, but some troubles with your system
cr4sh

Post by cr4sh »

Vlad wrote:I can not fix this bug, because on all my computers all work without any errors
You can send to me your bot folder, I will run bot on my computer
If bot will crash, I will have ability to find error in debuger
If bot will not crash, this is not a bug in the bot, but some troubles with your system
If a program works only for someone, isn't a good program; here, there are many users with different system and the same problem...

In any case, where we can send files to you?
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

10-20 user with problem from 7000+ users, this is not "program works only for someone"
This is "program NOT works only for someone"
Send folder to sales@travibot.com