Few Questions

Trahmet

Few Questions

Post by Trahmet »

Hi,

I have few minor questions.

1) How auto reply to messages work? I can add replies but how they work? Bot sends them randomly? Or is there any logic?
2) If i define inactive times i guess bot just does nothing. Is there any way to logout at the start of inactive time (schedule)? Except adding tasks for every day.
3) At hero auto adventure item settings, bot select right items before adventure but at return it doesnt select items it should select after return. Does it going to happen at next adventure check?
4) Is there a way to use Ointments?
5) Does ICQ notification still works? When i registered to icq, i saw they changed everything and binded to cell phone number and there is no password settings option icq. How can i configure it?
6) At farm settings of unoccupied oasis there is an option to kill animals no more then... Just below it writes "Kill the beast of detach..." I cant read the rest because of army selection input area. Is it exactly the same of breakdown? If crop of animals more then ..... then send "Kill the beast of detach..."??

Thats all questions i have gathered so far :D server is new so i cant tried everything. But i guess i figured out rest.

Cheers
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: Few Questions

Post by Vlad »

1 No logic
2 No. And what a sense?
3 Will be necessary to remove "items after adventure" settings from the interface, they affects to nothing...
4 Only manually
5 My ICQ account still work with my ID and password...
6 Yes, the same