Farming using Scouting option

HaploAW

Farming using Scouting option

Post by HaploAW »

Greetings.

I have set up several farms in the farming list. I am using Farm on the bots Farming List option. Any time I add a new farm and set the option to scout the farm first, it just continuously sends scouts to the farm. I had one farm come back with 9000 resources and no defenses and the bot sent another scouting trip. How many times does the bot have to scout before it turns into a attack? I set several farms that it would just scout to not use the scouting option and enabled the send using gold club lists. It added these 8 farms to the gold club list it created and has been attacking while modifying sending amount ever since. Does the scout option not work?
HaploAW

Re: Farming using Scouting option

Post by HaploAW »

I changed the option to not scout on a couple more and it successfully attacked. I also clicked the To Gold Club and the bot added those that I removed the scout option from into my gold club list.
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Bot will send scouts, until he read scout report
May be you have disable reports reading or you manually read reports before bot?
HaploAW

Post by HaploAW »

No, the bot is reading the reports. Might not be recognizing the scouting reports. It does get the information from the attack reports.
HaploAW

Post by HaploAW »

I have been fixing the US.eng file based on some changes in words Travian has done. I found these two strings that seem to relate to reports but I am not sure. Some of the other ones I fixed were pretty straight forward.
FVoiska=Units
FRazvedivaet=scouts
I changed FVoiska=Troops to FVoiska=Troops but that didn't seem to change anything. Is it possible the bot is looking for the wrong Engine string for scouting reports?
HaploAW

Post by HaploAW »

I was also curious to why the different language files have differing amounts of Engine strings in them.
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Most easy way - give me access to an account, and I will look in debuger what happens with your reports
Sometimes, changes in game code, allows to refuse from using some strings, files of the servers localized after this changes, do not have this strings
HaploAW

Post by HaploAW »

PM sent.

Attached here is my US.eng file that I have translated some items in there and changed strings to match server text.
Attachments
US.eng
(4.42 KiB) Downloaded 246 times