NPC working only once

Kamyar

Re: NPC working only once

Post by Kamyar »

randynko wrote:At my instalation the NPC works approx. once from 5 tries. Bot tries to change the recources, but after it writes the amounts, just nothing happend. The window with NPC exchange close and nothing. This happend also when I try to change NPC in the bot internet explorer. In log there is this mark when it is unsuccesfull : 17.02. 2018 22:08:04: Invisible elemect detected! Timestamp: 17.02.2018 220804728.
But as I said. Sometimes it works. I just cant tell when.

EXACTLY the same
Kamyar

Post by Kamyar »

Hi Vlad

thx for your support but the issue still exists and pretty much makes the bot almost worthless.

my top account is now being deleted as I keep losing troops and other issue mainly related to NPC issue.

I had bought 3months subscription which I have no intention to ask for compensation but plz fix the issues.

"It is working on my PC but not yours" is not really the answer your clients would welcome.

your Bot is the best even without NPC but not worth trying it now as it is incomplete without NPC. I personally pay even more if it is all working well.

Thanks again and let us know when the issue is resolved. I will defiently come back and renew my licences.

Cheers
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

I checked all code around NPC
Here is no problem
Bot finds exchange button and clicks it
Problem somewhere in combination of Internet Explorer version and game version
Problem can be fixed only by Microsoft or Travian games
I can't help...
itsme

Post by itsme »

Vlad, if the browser works! then the problem must be with the bot itself! I mean it doesn't really take a genius to figure that out.

Everyone is complaining about the very same thing, and even more issues are coming up in the forum, no one is doing anything about them.

I'm with annual subscription and I don't really mind it, its become very weird to me especially when its about Travian.

You find great services like this one, but they don't last for very long, most of them end up quitting, I hope this one is different.

At least you can put something on the main page that the bot has a problem at the moment! "just saying!"
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

You don't have sources of bot, IE and game but you know where is bug... this is really geniously
If the bug was in bot, it's more easy for me to fix it, than write lots of posts in forum, skype and email
But no bug in bot and I can't affect on this situation
Diggitall

Post by Diggitall »

2018-04-13 21:24:03: Invisible elemect detected! Timestamp: 13.04.2018 212403614

bot writes at log when trying to make NPC...
kimkim

Post by kimkim »

I'm getting the same NPC problem
Here's the situation: I tried to queue buildings. When the bot exchange resources for the buildings, it write the amount and stop there without finishing the exchange
THe browser I set for the Bot is Chrome
Here are some red error message I got the last couple hours:

https://gyazo.com/3d9b597851365b40e3d0e0a4878bf08e

https://gyazo.com/d14bbf08f65bc0551aa3fe398fd34156

Please help us fix this issue
Diggitall

Post by Diggitall »

tryed install bot to Win7 x86, there is the same problem. other PC is Win10 x64. different IE versions or NO IE at all.
in browsers (opera, chrome, safari) i can push button "make npc" by hand, so button is here, but bot cannot find them... maybe different travian updates, if you Vlad are saying all is ok. but all is not ok.
i can give access to account at server where npc is not working with bot, you will see
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

In version 5.0.3.0 added the setting "Custom NPC buttons"
When it is turned on, bot will add buttons called "NPC fix" near with buggy original NPC buttons, and will use them instead of original
Perhaps this will help those who have problem with NPC
Use at your own peril, as will be used own button instead of the original one, it is possible the ban!
itsme

Post by itsme »

hey, what u know! NPC finally works!