New building without enough resources error.

HaploAW

New building without enough resources error.

Post by HaploAW »

Greetings,

I have set up a village to build a new residence. That village is set to receive donations from my other villages to fast track upgrading the residence.
Once the building is started (level 0 to 1), the bot will properly distribute resources from the other villages to start the next level if resources are short. The problem is when the building doesn't exist yet, if you do not have enough resources the bot throws an error, does nothing with resource transfers and clears the building from the queue. I am playing on a US 1X server.

4/18/2018 10:22:53: 5 Warwolf: Construct building "Residence" - do not have the conditions for the construction of the building.

This is the error that the bot throws when trying to construct the residence.

Please look into this. I have looked thru the localization files for any translation errors I could locate and did not see what would be causing this. I have made some changes to my localization file that corrected similar problems I was having due to Travian at some point changing the words used for various status lines. You have made some changes in the past based on my observations but more need to be done on the localization file if the bot is still using those items. It seems like it is because without the changes I made, if the bot needs to build another level of grain to allow further building development, it would stall out in the past but now does the job properly with my changed file. Same can be said about granary and warehouse capacity issues.

Thanks for this great bot. Any help I can be to test / repair some of the bugs, let me know. Amateur programmer here and have to do code testing on a regular basis for my job.

HaploAW
HaploAW

Re: New building without enough resources error.

Post by HaploAW »

Here is what happens if I transfer resources into the village and try to make the bot build a new residence and upgrade it.

4/18/2018 12:12:05: 5 Warwolf: Construct building "Residence" - the new building has successfully built.
4/18/2018 12:12:17: Bot removed from pause
4/18/2018 12:12:44: Started building of houses in the village of 5 Warwolf
4/18/2018 12:12:55: 5 Warwolf: Improve the building "Residence" - the building has successfully improved.
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: New building without enough resources error.

Post by Vlad »

I need access to your account to check this