Gold club

Post by VorelK »

Hi,
My robot can not create a gold club.
I tried 2 methods.
1)
When i click on To gold club
http://prntscr.com/j8ctl4

That's how it works, but it still gives you stupid coordinates. More picture below.
http://prntscr.com/j8cqe6

2) I have also tried the option explained at the forum.
Click on Farm => Send using gold club farm list.
But when the troop sends it, then it will not modify / add the gold clubs.

Next questions, i have got Elite licence.
a)Is it possible for a bot to build a new village fast and not wait between two grain polyes (stands for 20 seconds) for some minutes, but only a few seconds?

b)Another problem is that I build a building, a bot has recorded when it comes (sometimes stupid, but the deviation is small), but it also goes to try if it can not stand.

c)The last question is, what does Sending spam mean and why is it every minute? Nowhere I found its settings.

Sorry for my en, I little cheated with the compiler.

Thank you for answers.
VorelK

Re: Gold club

Post by VorelK »

Another question why does a robot not deal with this site? When he appears there, he stops working for a while. It should not be complicated to deal with it at any time ...
http://prntscr.com/j8i9nh

Sending a gold club works every second interval.
I have a set interval to send in for 5 minutes and 18 +/- 1 minute in the main setting for sending a farm. It is sent every 18 minutes, but one round is not sent, so it is sent for 36 minutes.
I do not understand why there are so complicated settings and one thing depends on more settings....
Why does a robot not send units as I set up in a certain gold club?

Nowhere can I find a detailed description of what the setup does and I have to try it myself. It takes more time than if I played a travian without a bot.
After 3 days of using the bot I'm rather upset and I regret that money ...
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Get me access to an account, I will check what with gold club

a),b) no, usafe for MH
All intervals have some deviation for same reason
c)Internal event, ignore it
VorelK

Post by VorelK »

How i can get acces to acc?

The normal player waits before the building builds up and releases the loop, but does not try to build it when he sees that two buildings are built in the loop. I think it's more dangerous, what is there, so I asked.
And who builds a new village like a bot unfocused?

Thank you for your answer.
VorelK

Post by VorelK »

And
"Sending a gold club works every second interval." is mistake, no every second interval, but sometime go to rayll point, open farmlist, but do not mark farm for send.
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Sorry, I mean, give me access for your account
And please, stop your safe and unsafe fantasy, MH can't seen focused window or not
But he pretty fine see if somebody always order building in 10 second after finishing previous building
Show your gold club list settings, may be you set your lists as linked