Auto Farming Completely Explained.

Фарм по спискам бота. Фарм через голдклуб. Оптимальные настройки фарма.
icametowin

Auto Farming Completely Explained.

Post by icametowin »

The following explanation of the farming system is for the ELITE VERSION of the software.

There are basically 2 ways by which the bot auto farms,

1) Farming on the Gold club farm lists

This method requires you to have the gold club and farm lists already made in your Travian account which will further be used by the bot to auto farm. There are 3 options in this method:
a) Send a selected Gold Club Farm lists: This option enables you to manually select the farm lists you want the bot to choose for sending auto raids.
b) Select gold club farm lists for sending: This option enables the bot to choose all the farm lists in your gold club and send auto raids on them.
c) Filter by Last report: This option enables the bot to auto raid farms analyzing the previously made raids to avoid losses by avoiding the yellow reports.

2) Farm on the bot farm lists

For using this option you have to first go to the FARM tab, click and open it and choose the last option which is IMPORT FARM LIST FROM GOLD CLUB. After that the bot will import all the farm lists on your gold club into itself which later on will be used by bot for auto farming.
P.S: Once after importing the farms, the troop counts for each farm doesnt update itself, so incase you change troop count for any farm then you have to delete all the farms in your bot and then re-do the IMPORT FARM LIST FROM GOLD CLUB or else the bot will manually enter the old troop count for the raid which was set before changing the troop count and this way will be followed for all the farms whose troop count has been changed and all the changed raids will be manually made by the bot since the old troop counts and the newly made ones do no match.

P.S: I had a bit of hard time configuring the farm list, so i have shared whatever i have configured and what's working for me now, If there are any mistakes or additions to be made, i request the site administrators to add to this post. Cheers!
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: Auto Farming Completely Explained.

Post by Vlad »

Hello
I use part of your post to write some short instruction

Bot have two modes of farm

1: Sending of selected Gold club farm lists
This mode designed for inactive safe farms
This method requires you to have the gold club and farm lists already made in your Travian account which will further be used by the bot to auto farm. There are 3 options in this method:
a) Send a selected Gold Club Farm lists: This option enables this mode.
b) Select gold club farm lists for sending: This option allow user to choose which and how often, lists of the gold club will be send.
c) Filter by Last report: This option enables the bot to auto raid farms analyzing the previously made raids to avoid losses by avoiding the yellow reports.

2: Farm by the bot farm list
This mode designed for farms with some activity
In this mode, bot can change farm interval and troops amount depending on read reports and farm settings
Also bot can scout farms before raid and select troops amount depending on defenders and resources in the farm

You can add farms in bot farm list in two ways:
a) Import farm list from gold club
b) Open village on the map and press "Add to farm list" button

If you have enabled option "Send using gold club farm lists" then:
Bot will send own farm list using gold club (only farms with Scout before option disabled)
If some farm in bot list, is absent in gold club lists, bot will add it to club
If some farm in bot list, has different troops amount/type in gold club lists, bot will edit farm in club
If user or bot edit some farms troops amount/type, bot will also synchronize own farm list with gold club

If you have disabled option "Send using gold club farm lists" then bot will simple send farms one by one by entering coordinates and troops

Caution
Do not use lists that bot create in farm mode 2 with "Send using gold club farm lists" option enabled, as selected lists in farm mode 1.
icametowin

Re: Auto Farming Completely Explained.

Post by icametowin »

Thanks for update Vlad, i just want the bot users to feel easy to use the bot and continue using it. :)