Bot freezing

hukic

Bot freezing

Post by hukic »

Hello Vlad,

Please help me save this problem. It is travian kingdoms license. When I leave compute for 2-3 hours and than I come back and see freezed bot, and when you want to click something (exit maybe) it writes: Acess violation at adress 00000020. Read of adress 00000020. This is happening last few days, I dont have problem with this previous weeks. Can you help me?

Thank you,
hukic
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: Bot freezing

Post by Vlad »

Is some errors in bot log after restart?
hukic

Post by hukic »

Hmm, I don't see any errors in the log, after restarting now. But I must tell that at the start, it works normally, but after 2-3 hours, just freeze. But it's some problem with login too, cause when you open it, it shows some "!!!!" like on the picture I post. Bot does not login automatically, you must press login button to login (So when it is paused, it can not go back to work, if you don't login inside). Unusuall right? :/
Attachments
Expample of error?
Expample of error?
Screenshot_13.png (4.95 KiB) Viewed 5206 times
hukic

Post by hukic »

Sorry for double post here. I sending some more pictures, maybe that help. Today freezed again like last days. When I want to close it writted first: Acess violation at adress 00000014. Read of adress 00000014; ANd then I try again it writted same text with number 00000030....I hard restart it, then in log I can saw this what I posting in attachment.
Attachments
Screenshot_15.png
Screenshot_15.png (1.19 KiB) Viewed 5191 times
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Problem with login - 99% entered invalid server when setup bot
I do not know what on your first screen, bot can not write such strings
And I never saw that bot shows error by message, not in log
Try to disable your antivirus
Try to disable DEP
hukic

Post by hukic »

I don't think that is making problem with login. Cause I write it correct I think (like: com7.kingdoms.com). From the lobby can not login (automatic) to the account. Maybe should be problem that on com servers whole server changes domain, 10 days ago?

Very weird,...I have disabled antivirus and DEP already,...

Problem is, that this just happen few days ago, and I have same settings all the time, so I don't know why it worked with same settings, and now does not..
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

What server do you enter?
Last update for T5 was 04 november
If problem was appear few day ago, problem not in bot, but in your computer
hukic

Post by hukic »

Yeah, but they change domain on 7th November. Btw, how is possible, that I have version 4.1.3.0 which is from 20 October? I can not se any updates from 4th November..And on the website there is no information about updates later than 20th October,..
It is strange, cause I didn't change nothing on computer, what can it be,..
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

4th November was update for T4 bot, sorry
Forget about domain
Vlad wrote:What server do you enter?
hukic

Post by hukic »

I try diffrent com servers, but it is same for all, same freezing. How should I write server, etc for com5 kingdoms? Cause you say that for non-automatic login is 99% false invalid server,...YOu setting server, when you installing the program right?