New to the bot!

Naxor

New to the bot!

Post by Naxor »

Hello, i just bought the bot!

I like the features when i see them in the list, but i fail to get everything to work as i wish just yet.

Been trying to get the farming going, aswell as building abit.

What i cant do tho is:
The bot will pause for hours? When i go to sleep the bot pauses and does nothing? How can i turn this off? The schelude is all green and it should be working 24/7.
Also, i want the bot to send a raid to a village every 20 mins, but it only sends it like once every 2-3h..
And how do i turn off all the deleting of reports? I have unchecked all the deleting i could find, but it stills deletes reports.

Thanks alot for the great work on this, im exited to get to know the bot and its powers!
Looks to be the best and most powerful bot for travian since Tavian Manager! :)
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: New to the bot!

Post by Vlad »

Naxor wrote: The bot will pause for hours? When i go to sleep the bot pauses and does nothing? How can i turn this off? The schelude is all green and it should be working 24/7.
On online tab, select online mode - Uninterrupted online, it is a shortest way to be bunned :)
Naxor wrote: Also, i want the bot to send a raid to a village every 20 mins, but it only sends it like once every 2-3h..
Or not enough troops, or wrong setting
Do you use bots farm list, or use selected gold club lists sending?
Naxor wrote: And how do i turn off all the deleting of reports?
In no way
And again, bots farm list, or selected gold club lists?
Naxor

Post by Naxor »

Vlad wrote:
Naxor wrote: The bot will pause for hours? When i go to sleep the bot pauses and does nothing? How can i turn this off? The schelude is all green and it should be working 24/7.
On online tab, select online mode - Uninterrupted online, it is a shortest way to be bunned :)
Naxor wrote: Also, i want the bot to send a raid to a village every 20 mins, but it only sends it like once every 2-3h..
Or not enough troops, or wrong setting
Do you use bots farm list, or use selected gold club lists sending?
Naxor wrote: And how do i turn off all the deleting of reports?
In no way
And again, bots farm list, or selected gold club lists?
Yeah, i saw the uninterupted mode, but as you say it will get me banned.
I was just hoping that there would be some kind of option to make the bot logg in and send some troops atleast instead of taking a pause for 4h. :P

I imported a gold club list, and i didt get it to work well enough. So i removed it and tried to add it as a farm of the village i want it to send from, and it seems to be working better now atleast.
Dont realy know how to fine tune all the settings.

So there is no way to stop the bot from deleting reports?
As above, it was the gold club list at first, but now its the bot farm list, and i dont think he is deleting the reports anymore.

Still trying to learn the bot, and i have only used it for like 8h, so dont be to harsh on me.
realy enjoy it, and the work you have done is very impressive!
Naxor

Post by Naxor »

I have been fideling around with the settings and i have got it all to work pretty dang sweet now! :ymapplause:

The only questiong i still have tho is, when i use the auto build a village, it will build warehouse, grannary and fields.
When i tried it earlier, it started to build the warehouse all the way up to something like lvl 14 before i turned it off and changed it to build in my own order so that it would build some fields.

So the question is, will it build the warehouse and grannary all the way to 20 before it starts with fields? :)

But after like 12h with testing all the things on the bot i feel like i know the basics, and wow what an amazing bot this is!
It´s very well made, and it has so much features its just simply rocking balls of my neighbors! :D
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

In auto build bot must warehouse with fields
On what server do you play, may be some localization problems
Naxor

Post by Naxor »

I play on .se, its a swedish domain. :)

Also, does the bot have any "farm oasis with hero" option for easy XP? r do i have to use the add farm option on all oasises and hope that there will be some respawns for the hero to kill every now and then?

Thanks alot for your help and fast response Vlad! :-BD
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

se domen not localized
i can fix this, if you get me account on this server with 2-3 villages and farm

add oasis in bot farm list
here you can set squad to kill animals
Attachments
farm.png
farm.png (38.81 KiB) Viewed 3891 times