For better results

cr4sh

For better results

Post by cr4sh »

Hi Vlad, i'm using bot with an elite license and all seem work fine.

The results of raids aren't satisfactory; this week i've robber about 300000 resources (probably by hand i can make it better), the 10th in the top 1500000.

Have you got some suggests to have better results?

Thanks in advance
Dr.Said

Re: For better results

Post by Dr.Said »

You'll still have to add all necessary farms.
You can't just think that the bot will do all the work, if you want to be in the top, specially in big servers you will have to do alot of work manually, and use gold.
Don't even dream about being in top 10 farmers if you don't use gold, the bot will not compensate 100% and destroy everyone, you will still need to be serious, add farms, do your math about building your buildings in correct orders, and when to focus on troops instead of fields etc...

Take prints on your settings and your farmlist and I'll try and help you as best as I can.
cr4sh

Post by cr4sh »

I never say that don't use gold...

This is my default setting for farming
Schermata del 2016-01-17 11-32-41.png
Schermata del 2016-01-17 11-32-41.png (28.55 KiB) Viewed 2792 times
I'm using different settings for different farms (for distance, population, defences as earth walls) impossible to post all; also the farm list is too big to post (i check every 24 hours my 20x20)

I play travian from many years, i hope to have learn what and how build to grow up a village.

The last thing: i don't undestand who are you.

Kind regards
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

If you want increase your robber, you need increase farms number and, possible you need more troops
I do not know what else to say :)