RichEditText error

velvetkiss

RichEditText error

Post by velvetkiss »

Continue to have this message pop up whenever I attempt run the bot for more then a day. Help!

V
Attachments
Problem with bot.png
Problem with bot.png (41.2 KiB) Viewed 3875 times
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: RichEditText error

Post by Vlad »

What windows do you use?
velvetkiss

Post by velvetkiss »

Windows7 x64 edition
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Currently I have no any idea what wrong
EOutOfResources says that you do not have enough of system memory
Can you check how many memory use the bot process, when this happens?
velvetkiss

Post by velvetkiss »

It uses approximately 80K memory whenever it's running. I see no change in memory once this error message appears. I have attempted running the bot on different browsers, tried running it as system admin, and have even tried killing the process then restarting to see if it would work better. The only fix I've found so far is to completely uninstall the bot then reinstall. This deletes all my building queues, farm lists and other saved settings making it very annoying. Do you have a workaround or another way to at least save my current settings so I don't have to keep re-doing all my stuff each time?

Thanks
velvetkiss

Post by velvetkiss »

If you have no help to be rendered here, understandable. I just find it very ridiculous to pay for a product that causes a terminal error within itself on a normally functioning computer and must be reset every few days just to keep it running in some manner. I think it's time to find another bot since your product is rather glitchy at best at this time. Hopefully, you will fix the problems with your bot and present for sale an ACTUAL functioning bot rather then a beta version that only works if you tweak it tremendously.

Thanks,
V
mushmush

Post by mushmush »

velvetkiss wrote:It uses approximately 80K memory whenever it's running. I see no change in memory once this error message appears. I have attempted running the bot on different browsers, tried running it as system admin, and have even tried killing the process then restarting to see if it would work better. The only fix I've found so far is to completely uninstall the bot then reinstall. This deletes all my building queues, farm lists and other saved settings making it very annoying. Do you have a workaround or another way to at least save my current settings so I don't have to keep re-doing all my stuff each time?

Thanks

Same happens here. Same problems
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

If you get this message and then restart bot, it work again or get error immediately?
velvetkiss

Post by velvetkiss »

Restarting the bot causes the same error. I have however been able to isolate the file inside the program folder that causes the bot to terminally crash. I've attached the picture and boxed the file in red that if deleted or moved, allows the bot to return to normal function. HOWEVER, the bot loses all saved settings and must be reconfigured yet again to work. Is there a fix to isolate this "logs" file and reset it so I don't lose my settings? Ideally, I could save my "profile" of the bot and have it kept separately from that logs file allowing me to continue to have my settings, which would allow a workaround that simply required deleting "logs" file, re-uploading my profile and voila, the bot is fixed till it errors again. Is that possible to add a feature to the bot to save all current settings? The fact that I'm not the only person on here who has experienced this suggests it is not my computer causing this issue.

V
Attachments
Trav Bot Error.jpg
Trav Bot Error.jpg (196.37 KiB) Viewed 3474 times
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Send to my this files when bot start crash