Building

mduck

Building

Post by mduck »

I just bought elite version and automatic development of village looks like its not working because there are resources and possibility to build but but does nothing. Is bot still working or what? Version T4 I alway have to click build now and thats retarded because when i am asleep I want bot to handle everything on his own..
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: Building

Post by Vlad »

Look at event tab, here you can see when bot plan to build
mduck

Post by mduck »

I put building and queqe and there are resources and everything and he is not building.. Just a message ''waiting'', I always have to press build now for it to work
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Again
Vlad wrote:Look at event tab, here you can see when bot plan to build
mduck

Post by mduck »

Lol, so what that I can see what he plans to build of only thing he does is planning. He only build when i press build now.. Is it made to build new thing every 2 hours or what? I want him to build as fast as possible
demon
Администратор

Post by demon »

http://travibot.com/en/instruction/construction/

Bot waits until builders freed + 3 minutes. After it start building.
More info at Events tab.
mduck

Post by mduck »

I am testing everything.. I just made him to develop auto, he starts building first two when it finished its no 3 minutes.. Full warehouse of resources but he just does nothing.. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but i tried so many things. It would be easier for you to make maybe simple video how to setup building
mduck

Post by mduck »

It kinda started to work, but still not really sure how.. It's a bit complicated for people who never used bot.
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Check also "Builders busy to" column on build tab
If it filled correctly, you need just wait few minutes
mduck

Post by mduck »

Yeah i see when its gonna do something else, but for example my barracks finish building at 9:00 and I have enough resources for another one and it says that next building is gonna happen at like 9:30