problems in many areas

gooon

problems in many areas

Post by gooon »

hi,

i have more problems with this bot, some things are quite frustrating
1: at learning stage i had to add and remove farms a few time, and removing more farms (2000 for example) is process that can take like half hour
the thing is "shit" or sellecting all in top left, works only on visible selection, there is no way to select all and remove in "1 go". and even on visible area sometimes it works to do multiple selection, sometimes it dont and i have to try one more time...or 2 more times
and there is definetly a need or learning because some things arent clear and you need to try to learn what it acutally means (i used before some other bot that worked for several years, now it aint updated any more, i some point i was even no1 player on some speed server, but that was years ago...)
2: some reports just get deleted, i am not sure yet how many of them
3: stuff "The diffeerent between game time and compter" is also very anoying....and it asks "change now yes"...but there is no yes button, only cancel/Refresh, i am not even sure why wold bot want to correct that...i dont correct that when i play game..so why would bot want to correct it, and it ask me, but i cant say nowhere yes...or no to get rid of this

i am playing it in vmware in windows 10 and firefox, because in chrome its..even more problems (i dont want to install untrusted program on my computer, so i use windows inside windows)
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: problems in many areas

Post by Vlad »

1 Use Windows hotkeys (Ctrl and Shift) or mouse to select many farms to remove
2 Bot deletes reports where is no looses and defender are in bots farm list
3 Menu
Settings
Time on PC is - select right time difference
4 Bot use Internet Explorer as browser, no matter what do you install