NPC

Vlad
Разработчик

Re: NPC

Post by Vlad »

Do you use the bots farm list or sending selected club lists?
In first case, it will send only farms from bot farm list, optionally using gold club for sending
In second case, bot can not adds farms back
icametowin

Post by icametowin »

Vlad, bot was auto farming at first but now every hour log shows only 'sending troops' and after that, no raids are sent, what to do? Please help!
icametowin

Post by icametowin »

Since i started using the bot, first i imported my gold club farm list and then i selected ' Send from gold club list'
After that bot was auto farming very good, then i changed the troop numbers of some farms after which the bot was auto sending raids to those farms which whose troop numbers i did not change, and then after that the bot was manually selecting the farms of which i changed the troop numbers and putting the old troop numbers and sending raids one by one. :\
I tried re-importing the gold club farm list now, and the bot doesnt send any raids at all! No every hour the log says 'sending troops' but after that no raids are being made. Please help!
This is the whole story and list of events that i did and happend. If we could speak on skype i think we can clear this issue faster because i am using the bot for ONLY FARMING, nothing else, so i need help with the farming only. If this issue is resolved then i will keep buying this bot every month! :D
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Delete all farms from bot farm list, if you want to send selected gold club list
Or clear selection from any lists in "Select lists for sending", if you want to use bot farm list
This is two different modes of farm
Now you trying to mix it, because you select lists for sending and then import the same lists into bot
The result is haos :)
icametowin

Post by icametowin »

Ohh, so instead of importing the farm lists, i can just select the option as you said, ' Send gold club farm list' and then the bot will auto farm?
Also is there any easy way to delete all farms in bot at once? Because deleting each farm one by one is too hectic.
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Yes
ctrl+a to select all farms, then Delete button
icametowin

Post by icametowin »

Oh you have saved my life, thanks alot! I will delete all and re-do the process as you said, then i will update about the result. :D
icametowin

Post by icametowin »

I deleted all the farms in the bot's list and selected To send farm from gold club list but every hour it shows in log, ' Sending troops' after that there are no raids made. :\
icametowin

Post by icametowin »

I deleted all the farms and selected Farm on gold club farm list and the bot does not auto farm, then i imported the farm lists and still the bot is not auto farming, what to do? Please help!!!
icametowin

Post by icametowin »

Vlad?
http://i.prntscr.com/ffe5013c747c4f2998 ... 57308f.png
This is the same problem i am having, please help asap! tried everything already. :\