NPC working only once

itsme

Re: NPC working only once

Post by itsme »

Still though, NPC works manually within the built in browser because it didnt work before, but if you ever need it to automatically distribute resources it still wont... well, at least I can use the built in browser now instead of opening my browser to do that @#$@#$ too
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Should work and automatically too
Try to clear both caches in Tools menu
And what in bot log?
itsme

Post by itsme »

Hello Vlad, thank you for your reply,

Sorry to say this but nope, its not working, cleared everything as asked. What happens is that I come to check whether the Bot has done anything about Automatically distributing resources to continue building in my villages, and I find that it has done nothing. So what I did was me going to the Building tab, highlighted the village that I wanted to check knowing it has enough resources to be distributed, so I clicked on Build in the Bot... because I wanted to see what actually happens. The Bot actually does open up the distribution little window and you could see it automatically entering the numbers in each field acting normal and then right after that... the window disappears and the resources were not distributed!! As if it started the job but then cancelled it!.

Before the last update, the Bot didn't distribute resources automatically and it wont even let me do it manually in the built in browser, the built in browser did the very same thing that I described above except that I was the one doing it manually clicking!. It is better now that I can at least do it using the built in browser, you guys did something thats fixed the built in browser buttons maybe! but now with the not confirmed resources distribution problem.
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Show with teamviewer or ammyy admin
Diggitall

Post by Diggitall »

for me it is the same - problem is still here.
button NPC fix is added, but no distribution of resources and no NPC...
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Manually or auto?
Diggitall

Post by Diggitall »

auto. auto is not working. IE and bot cache cleared. log says:
2018.04.23 14:22:05: Invisible elemect detected... blablabla

and if i must do NPC manually, i do not need a bot... :)

if it will help, there is some invisible elements newly added... because every time i start my IE, IE shows message - not all infrmation from website is shown, do you want to show everything? or something like that...
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Make a screenshot of this message
Me IE do not show nothing like this
Diggitall

Post by Diggitall »

this message appears only new player is joining to server... now i cannot see that message again, only when first time pressed play now after choosing race, region etc.
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

If you ready to test some builds of bot, we can try to find solution