Gold Club Farming

dams27

Gold Club Farming

Post by dams27 »

Hi,
I have followed all the instructions to use this gold club farming option but I havent been able to make it work.

Please help me, or give me some clearer instructions.
Travianpat

Re: Gold Club Farming

Post by Travianpat »

Thats not a lot of information, but i'll give it a go.

Add farms to farmlist like you normally should do.
Select 'Farm' from the menu (next to account)
Select: select gold club farm lists for sending and select the farmlist you want to send
Select 'Farm' again, see that 'send a gold club farm list for sending' is on.
In the 'Events' menu should be 'send farm' with the time the bot will send the farmlist.
dams27

Post by dams27 »

I have donde exactly everything you said, I have added 3 farm lists that i already had in my account from the gold club, I have also seen that the event is programmed in the bot, but nothing happens,

please help!!! I just bought the bot to this function and I can't make it work
dams27

Post by dams27 »

Now things are worst, I tried reinstalling it by uninstalling and downloading again from the link i received at my email and when trying to run the setup I get a runtime error. it says; cannon import dll utf8
Travianpat

Post by Travianpat »

If its in the event tab it should work.
The time the bot will send the farm is also there, you can adjust the time in 'settings' and 'interval time'

About the 'cannot import dll utf8' looks like it didn't uninstall properly, try the free version of ccleaner after uninstall and reinstall.
dams27

Post by dams27 »

It's still not working, I have done the CCcleaner thing and nothing, can i use the same download link i received at my email on a different computer? or it can only be installe on one computer?
dams27

Post by dams27 »

Cmon guys, please help me, I bought it today and I haven't been able to use it,
Travianpat

Post by Travianpat »

Yes you can install on another computer.
Travianpat

Post by Travianpat »

In first run, don't forget to set your race where you put your nickname and password...
dams27

Post by dams27 »

I have re-installed, followed your steps, made sure I set my race and when it's time to send the gold club farmlists it only says "click on this panel if you want to stop scan reports" and after a while thats it, it does not send any farmlists!!! Cmon, someone help me, what am I doing wrong?