Intervals for GOLD LIST

dams27

Intervals for GOLD LIST

Post by dams27 »

Hi,

I would like to know if I need to set the time for the bot to send the gold club lists in the FARM tab or in SETTINGS-INTERVALS, or must it be done in both?

Thank you very much!
Travianpat

Re: Intervals for GOLD LIST

Post by Travianpat »

As far as i understand its interval in the Farm tab = bot will send every x time
Settings interval = Bot will see this interval so it doesn't send it every x time, but between x and x time so its random this is not to get banned my MH.
dams27

Post by dams27 »

Ok, I have tried many different setting but nothing seems to work, I will explain in detail> I have 3 gold club farm lists: 2 lists are sent from the same village and the other one is sent from a different one.

I have set the time intervals for one list to be sent every 8 minutes, another one every 10 minutes and another one every 12 minutes. The problem here is that all of them are always sent at the same time, I think this is because of the SETTING INTERVAL TAB. Could you please tell me how I can solve this? I want the lists to be sent at the right intervals not all at the same time
dams27

Post by dams27 »

Can someone please help me? The bot sends the gold lists at the same time no matter what time I set at the FARM TAB it will always send by using the time set in the SETTINGS INTERVAL. HELP!!!
Travianpat

Post by Travianpat »

Guess the programmer is on vacation... I just try to help. maybe its to close together the 8 - 10 and 12...
Set interval (setting) 25 - 5 minutes
In the farm tab if not set "select gold club lists for sending" where you should have 8 - 10 and 12 minutes try to set 5 - 10 and 15
Tools - clear IE and bot cache
Exit bot, restart bot see what happens.
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Interval for farm in SETTINGS-INTERVALS set how often bot will check the farm lists
Every check, each list, where "last send time" + "interval for this list" >= "current time" will be sent
And bot will not do any action keeping accurate intervals
This will cause ban