Bot gets frequently stuck on login

Takinawo

Bot gets frequently stuck on login

Post by Takinawo »

Hello,

when in the lobby, and opening the gameworld, the bot sometimes gets asked again for the account information which he writes in.

But usually after that the redirect sign shows and he seems to click this so fast, so frequently that the page freezes in a whitepage.
If this happens I usually just have to login manually and then restart the bot, after that it works again for a while, until the double verification is needed.

I hope there is an easy solution to that :)

Thanks for taking a look at this!
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: Bot gets frequently stuck on login

Post by Vlad »

Bot do not click any "redirect sign" at all...
Takinawo

Post by Takinawo »

Ok, thats weird then I dont know what the problem is.

I added two pictures, the small one showing what I mean with redirect, and the second one with the white page that I get redirected to everytime after the bot has to go through this verification.

I am sorry for the unconveniance that I am making, but when I dont relog manually after this the bot stays like this until I do something, and in case of an attack this is very unfortunate :(

If you need more context, or anything else that I can help with please let me know!
Attachments
This is what it looks like
This is what it looks like
Untitled.jpg (64.07 KiB) Viewed 12826 times
This is what only appears from time to time
This is what only appears from time to time
Untitled.jpg (27.34 KiB) Viewed 12826 times
Takinawo

Post by Takinawo »

Ps: I am very sorry! I just saw that this problem already present in the forum section but I didn´t realise that the post "blank screen then bot restarts" is related to my problem.

Even though it doesn´t seem to be exactly the same. It is very weird, that this only seems to happen to some of us, so I´ll do my best to figure out something that we all have in common
Takinawo

Post by Takinawo »

I am no coder, but would it be possible to give the bot a failsafe for whitescreen?

So in case he sees a white screen refresh the page, maybe relog from scratch, and then try again.
I don´t know if this could help, but this is the temp solution right now.

If the bot could do exactly what I do when this happens, he might be able to just workaround.

Ps: I mean for god sake if you want you can check it out yourself via teamviewer ^^
This way you can maybe find out why this happens on some computers
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Problem is to detect this situation, bot can't just look at the screen and see that page loaded not correctly :(