tipps :)

memo

tipps :)

Post by memo »

Hello I wanted to give you a few points that you could improve on the bot.

1.) With the functions Building) It would be great if there is a function that extends the resource fields by itself and meanwhile also the buildings I have selected. (Of course only goes to the Romans)
2) It would be great if the bot would save the setting that he should control my villages on attacks so I do not have to select every time I start the bot all the villages. (Could be that I only have the error)
3.) Estwas against captchas would be great, if you want to farm it is always very dangerous because of captchas.

thank you
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: tipps :)

Post by Vlad »

1 already done, if you create building queue with resource fields and buildings, bot will order both buildings and field for Romans
2 also already done, bot save this settings
3 what is "Estwas"?
memo

Post by memo »

* something against captchas.

If I only select buildings then it does not extend the resource fields
memo

Post by memo »

Hello I have tried it a few times but it does not work. Could you help me please.
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

What exactly not work?
memo

Post by memo »

Point number 1. If I do (building queue with resource fields and buildings and then auto) and only add buildings then he builds only these and not the resources. My tip was that he himself decides which resource field he should build based on the existing resources and the buildings I have selected. You have written that this is integrated in the bot but it does not work for me
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

No, it work in other way
Add in you queue building and resource both and bot will order both
Auto build also order buildings, sawmill and etc so modes cannot be mixed
memo

Post by memo »

Hello, I would have some questions. 1.) I have 2 Lite licenses can I upgrade to the standard? 2.) If I set the bot he should farm and then a captcha comes, stops the bot to farm? Does the bot have any security against captchas?
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

hello
1 yes, write email to sales@travibot.com
2 No, because I didn't see captcha here
Right click on the page that contain captcha, view sources, save to file, and send this file to me, I will add stop on such situation
memo

Post by memo »

hmm pity, then farming with the bot is not safe

have you thought about automatic captcha detection / solution? "CaptchaSniper" oder "CaptchaBreaker "

http://www.captchasniper.com
https://captcha-breaker.gsa-online.de

these are two names from two providers but you can also find free systems for sure