Can I run multiple accounts on same pc?

Сложности в работе после запуска. Сообщайте о найденных недочетах в работе Травиан Бота
emilsteen

Can I run multiple accounts on same pc?

Post by emilsteen »

Hi,

Is it possible to simultanously run multiple accounts from the same computer? And if so - how do i avoid these coming from the exact same ip? I guess it would look super weird?

Also if I login to 1 account in the travibot, and login to 1 other account in chrome - would those two logins appear to be from the same? Or how would this look from a MH? :)

I've just started using this bot.

Kind regards,
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: Can I run multiple accounts on same pc?

Post by Vlad »

Yes
You need multiple bot licenses and multiple virtual PC in VirtualBox or VMWare
Configure proxy for each virtual machine and use it for one account/bot
yordi

Post by yordi »

You whole home got 1 IP address. So it does not help to use 2 different computers, the IP will still be the same.

Like Vlad mentions, to run an account with a different IP address you have to use a proxy. You can use that proxy in a browser, in the Travibot, or on the whole PC.

This is how I use 7 accounts on a server, with 2 of them being completely run by the bot:
The equipment Ive got for this are:
- A PC at home
- 2 linux servers (only 3$ p/m where a Windows server is around 13 p/m)
- 2 proxy addresses

On my PC at home I have got my main account and I run 5 accounts from this PC using TOR browser. TOR browser keeps using different IP's to keep your home IP anonymous.The main account I run with Travibot and when I go to sleep I open the Linux server and run it from there.

On the Linux server I have installed a Virtual Box with Windows. Like I mentioned before, a windows server costs way more to hire. But the problem with Linux, it can't run Travibot. There is where the Virtual Box comes in. On 1 of the linux servers I run a account with 12hrs per IP address (I log in here at morning or evening to change it to use the proxy. On the other linux server I use my main account when I sleep and my home PC is off.

I make the accounts this way: Register 1 with normal email, register 6 via TOR browser (closing it after each account to remain anonymous). For this 6 accounts via TOR browser I use 10 minutes mail.

I hope I made everything clear for you.
newqazter

Post by newqazter »

yordi wrote: The equipment Ive got for this are:
- A PC at home
- 2 proxy addresses
Your post is great.But I've a question: Why don't you use Vm in your PC?
yordi

Post by yordi »

newqazter wrote:
yordi wrote: The equipment Ive got for this are:
- A PC at home
- 2 proxy addresses
Your post is great.But I've a question: Why don't you use Vm in your PC?

I game also around 15hrs a day, don't want to overuse my game pc for this.