suggestion

edcrfvtgb

suggestion

Post by edcrfvtgb »

Hello,

1.) could you please do something against captchas. The bot does not have to solve any captchas. But at least he should stop farming if one comes and warn me that a captcha occurred

thanks for your time
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: suggestion

Post by Vlad »

Hello
If you can provide a way how to get captcha when farming, I never seen it here
edcrfvtgb

Post by edcrfvtgb »

You could run the bot 24/7 and consistently farm every minute until a captcha comes ... I was not so much about the bot captchas itself solves. But rather that he stops to farm as soon as one does not matter how this looks. Then you would not need the captcha, but would be prepared against any kind of captcha.
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

What a sense to send farm each minutes???
edcrfvtgb

Post by edcrfvtgb »

If you have 100k troops and want to farm with all you send max every 2-4 minutes a go.

Why you should do that is most likely a captcha comes because it is probably that it is not human.

It is very important that there is something against captchas otherwise you can not farm properly
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

Aha, farms generates resources each second, so you need to send troops each second :)
No problem with captcha with adequate farm settings
It's obvious, that the human, will not do the same operation 60 times in minute
But if you already have captcha on your account:
Wait captcha
Right click on empty/blanc space on game page
View source HTML
Save file in notepad window that appears and send to me
edcrfvtgb

Post by edcrfvtgb »

I thought about sending a farm every 2-5 minutes. Otherwise, too many troops stay at home.

How about a function that deletes a farm with a specific name? For example (Chiefed) the bot would search for it every 60 minutes and if it finds a farm with the name it will delete it from the farmlist.

2.) It would be great if you could write a message to the bot, so that he stops farming and one so that he starts again.
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

"bot would search for it"
Where to search and what a sense of this suggestion?

2 Look at messages menu, bot can be paused by message
edcrfvtgb

Post by edcrfvtgb »

Many players have a farm list or more, where only Natar villages are included. In travian, it is normal that player chief natar villages. Many players then write a message that they have taken that and you should remove it from the farmlist. At first you could farm at night without having to worry about someone writing you ( because if you farm and dont respond you probapply play with a bot). The second major reason is that many do not write messages and only change the name of the village to (Chiefed). With this function, you would not have to look again and again into the farm list and search there for captured villages. For such tedious tasks is the bot thought. I hope you see it that way too
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

And third - bot disable autofarm if owner of the farm is changed
And one more thing - I will not implement useless suggestions even if you will write them a thousand :)