Addfeature in farmlist of bot

Takinawo

Addfeature in farmlist of bot

Post by Takinawo »

When using the add feature I often get the message that this village is already in the farmlist of your village.
Even though I never had it in my farmlist

What can I do to prevent this error?
Vlad
Разработчик

Re: Addfeature in farmlist of bot

Post by Vlad »

Takinawo wrote:When using the add feature I often get the message that this village is already in the farmlist of your village.
Even though I never had it in my farmlist

What can I do to prevent this error?
I need access to account and coordinates of the village that can't be added
Takinawo

Post by Takinawo »

I can give you a few examples on Com3.

10|-17 Michael
14|-16 Arkantos
18|-18 kovrs
and so on.
This Issue appears often for me, and I had it on Win7(Virtual Drive) and now on Win10 too.

Or do you mean access to my account? If so I can give you Dual/Sitter access. Just write me a pm with your name or email adress.

Or do you mean access to my account with my email and PW so you can try it with the bot?

I found out that I can overcome this issue by adding these villages to my farmlist and then import from gold club list.
This way it works, but sometimes it would be nice to just add a village manually

Ps: So it seems when opening the village info of my farm targets I can add them via the "add in the farmlist" button, but I can´t add a target manually by the add button in the top right of the bot.

So this problem is mundane, since the easier option works for me :)

(Didn´t know I can add farms like that, via map)
Takinawo

Post by Takinawo »

Ok, it still happens via the village info.

12|-12

Would be nice if you could take a look at it :)
I sent you my account information so you can check it!

Edit: Ok that´s interesting I can add the village manually via the add button in the top right corner, but I can´t do it via the village info and the "Add in the farmlist" button.

So sometimes I can do it by the village info, and sometimes I can do it via the manually add button.

The only thing that always works is when I add the village to one of my farmlists, and then import it into the bot

2nd. edit:
Currently it works well, if I do it via the village info
Vlad
Разработчик

Post by Vlad »

I do not change nothing in farms adding)))