Про баны
Весь трафик от бота я сравнил с трафиком от браузера
Никаких отличий не нашлось
Единственное что сейчас подозреваю, используются строки User Agent от старых операционных систем и браузеров
В версии 6.0.0.6 я добавил строки современных браузеров
Выбирайте случайные браузеры на вкладке Профиль
About bans
I compared all traffic from the bot with traffic from the browser
No differences were found.
The only thing I suspect right now is using User Agent strings from older operating systems and browsers
In version 6.0.0.6, I added the lines of modern browsers
Choose random browsers on the Profile tab
Про баны/About bans
-
Screat
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 03 Jul 2018, 16:17
Re: Про баны/About bans
Thank you for the info.
Did you manage to fix slow Gold Club Farmlist sendin issue?
Did you manage to fix slow Gold Club Farmlist sendin issue?
- Vlad
- Разработчик
- Posts: 4303
- Joined: 16 Aug 2010, 21:21
Re: Про баны/About bans
No such issue on accounts that I have access