paul9115

Feature requests

Post by paul9115 »

I would like to request a few features for future versions of the bot

Farm finder
The feature would take the following options:
Distance - Number of fields from the village to search
Population - Maximum population of target villages
Tribe - Tribes to target, allows the user to choose from all player tribes, natars and oasis (bot should check oasis is clear before sending)
Alliance - User should be able to disable adding player in an alliance
Troops - Amount of troops to send
Export - export results to the gold club farmlist

The bot would then search the specified area and build the farmlist accordingly

Crop/elephant finder
Pretty self explanatory, takes a distance from a village and searches for elephants or croppers returning results and available wheat oasis

Web interface
Could the bot implement a web server to allow remote control of the bot while away from the machine

Hammer building
Could you also implement better options for building hammers/anvils? Currently the only way I have found to do this is to enter a huge number into the desired troop options, but allowing users to tell the bot to just build selected units 24/7 or select a ratio of troops (or siege) would be nice
ЗлойГерманец

Re: Feature requests

Post by ЗлойГерманец »

Farm finder
already implemented, but I dont like it...
better use inactivesearch.it -> add it to farm list in gold club -> add list to bot farming lists -> profit

Crop/elephant finder
already implemented, but there also a lot of similar tools like "travian resource bar plus"

Web interface
You can use VM on DigitalOcean, instal bot on it -> profit
Or Use VirtualBox.

Hammer building
Its already implemented. Just put a task to build troop periodically.
For example -> 15 Imps every 1 hour, 11 eImps every 1 hour and 4 fcats every 1 hour. You can even select possiblity that hero change helmets befor ordering.
deathwing

Post by deathwing »

Sorry for my question but I'm new using this bot.
How can I get that the bot only order the number of units i said it?
If i order 100 phalanx, it try to order all 100 at once but i want that the bot order until 100 phalanx.
Can I get it by some way?

Best regards
ЗлойГерманец

Post by ЗлойГерманец »

deathwing wrote:Sorry for my question but I'm new using this bot.
How can I get that the bot only order the number of units i said it?
If i order 100 phalanx, it try to order all 100 at once but i want that the bot order until 100 phalanx.
Can I get it by some way?

Best regards
you can set a task to do it in the task tab in tab list. But the better way would be to create a repeatable task in "order unit" tab in tab list and set it 10+-3 units per hour. After u have wished number, just delete the task, I always do like that.

Upd. sorry the first one I said is wrong. You can only put the trop ordering process off/on. So u should order troops this way:

1. set up "order troop" either with sertain frequency or just fix number -> 10 in 1 hour /100 in 10 hours (or any other frequence)
2- set task to put order troops event off in 10 hours.
3. you have 100 phals. bot stops produce phals

So I didnt found any possibility that bot will build def units until it reach certain limit. But it is also not necessary in my opinion u can use existing possibility.
deathwing

Post by deathwing »

Ok, thanks for help me, these is a good solution for me.
Regards