Hello , i purchased the bot but i never got the email of license.
Email: pammyallianora47000@gmail.com
I purchased never got a lisence
- demon
- Администратор
- Posts: 173
- Joined: 16 Aug 2010, 12:14
Re: I purchased never got a lisence
Hello.
Your payment is still being processed by Paypal.
Once this is done, we will send you the license.
Your payment is still being processed by Paypal.
Once this is done, we will send you the license.
- Vlad
- Разработчик
- Posts: 4303
- Joined: 16 Aug 2010, 21:21
Re: I purchased never got a lisence
Send email to sales@travibot.com
- Vlad
- Разработчик
- Posts: 4303
- Joined: 16 Aug 2010, 21:21
Re: I purchased never got a lisence
You should enter license password in the setup, not here...
- Vlad
- Разработчик
- Posts: 4303
- Joined: 16 Aug 2010, 21:21
Re: I purchased never got a lisence
Belzomer
What window?
What exactly you can't see?
What window?
What exactly you can't see?
- Vlad
- Разработчик
- Posts: 4303
- Joined: 16 Aug 2010, 21:21
Re: I purchased never got a lisence
Login here
https://travibot.com/en/my-licenses/
using your license password
Download setup
Install bot
https://travibot.com/en/my-licenses/
using your license password
Download setup
Install bot